CERALOY -Cr is an aluminum-chromium hardner. This alloy is used to add chromium metal in molten aluminum or to produce casting alloys.
- CERALOY -Cr is an aluminum-chromium hardner.
- This alloy is used to add chromium metal in molten aluminum or to produce casting alloys.
- CERALOY Cr as an aluminum-chromium hardner is used to add chromium in molten aluminum alloys.
- Chromium improves corrosion resistance in certain alloys and increases quench sensitivity at higher concentrations.
- As CERALOY -Cr is supplied in alloy form; the dissolution of chromium is easily achieved then by
- About complete recovery of chromium is achieved from CERALOY –Cr.
- Melt the aluminum metal.
- Add CERALOY Cr as desired for alloy composition at around 700 to 750ºC.
- Follow the normal fluxing and cleaning procedure from CERAFLUX range.
- Degas the melt at suitable temperature & clean with small amount of flux.
- After all the process is completed, take the sample for checking the chromium content, if satisfactory start pouring immediately.
- 2/5 kg Ingots or as per customers requirements.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium