CERALOY Cu is an aluminum-copper alloy.
This CERALOY Cu is used to add copper metal in molten aluminium or its alloy.
- CERALOY Cu containing copper, provide a convenient and economical way to add them to aluminum to achieve desired properties.
- The addition of copper is done to improve strength, hardness, machinability and thermal conductivity of aluminum and its alloy.
- This alloy readily goes into solution at lower liquid aluminum temperatures, thus minimizing dross formation and solubility of hydrogen.
- Lower furnace temperatures also mean reduced energy consumption and longer furnace life.
- Melt the aluminium metal. Add CERALOY Cu as desired for alloy composition at around 700 to 750ºC. Wait until the alloy is completely dissolved.
- Stir the melt to get the homogenous dissolution of copper in the liquid aluminium metal.
- Degas the melt at suitable temperature & clean with small amount of flux.
- After all the process is completed, take the sample for checking the copper content, if satisfactory start pouring.
|ALLOY||% RANGE||% OTHER||ALUMINUM|
- 2.5/8 kg.
- 25 kg gunny bag