CERALOY Mn is an aluminum-manganese alloy. This CERALOY Mn is used to add Manganese metal in molten aluminium or its alloy.
- CERALOY Mn is an aluminum-manganese alloy.
- This CERALOY Mn is used to add Manganese metal in molten aluminium or its alloy.
- CERALOY Mn is used to add manganese in molten aluminium alloys.
- Manganese in aluminum alloys improves casting soundness at levels over 0.5%.
- Manganese controls the intermetallic form of iron in the alloy, leading to improved ductility and shrinkage characteristics.
- Melt the aluminum metal.
- Add CERALOY Mn as desired for alloy composition at around 700 to 750ºC.
- Wait until the alloy is completely dissolved.
- Stir the melt to get the homogenous dissolution of manganese in the liquid aluminium metal.
- Degas the melt at suitable temperature & clean with small amount of flux.
- After all the process is completed, take the sample for checking the manganese content, if satisfactory
start pouring immediately.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium