CERALOY- Ti is an aluminium-titanium master alloy containing titanium.
- CERALOY- Ti is an aluminium-titanium master alloy containing titanium.
- It is used as grainrefiner in hypoeutectic and eutectic aluminium-silicon alloys.
- Also this alloy is used to introduce titanium metal in molten aluminium or its alloy.
- As CERALOY- Ti is supplied in aluminium-titanium form, the dissolution of titanium is
easily achieved then by adding titanium metal.
- About 90-95% recovery of titanium is achieved from CERALOY- Ti.
- Melt the aluminium metal.
- Add CERALOY- Ti as desired for alloy composition is around 750-800ºC.
- Follow the normal fluxing and cleaning procedure from CERAFLUX range.
- Degas the melt at suitable temperature & clean with small amount of flux.
- After all the process is completed, take the sample for checking the content, if satisfactory start
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium