Craftanol-100 is ready for use spirit base zircon coating. Craftanol-100 is having Thixotropic Rheology Control System which influences exceptional suspension properties enabling higher filler loading to be achieved. Higher filler ratio helps to increase the covering property and increases the refractoriness of coating
- Stir the coating thoroughly before application
- Take out requisite quantity of Craftanol-100; if required dilute the coating by CRAFTANOL .I.P. THINNER to desired degree of consistency as per application practice.
- Brushing:- Ready For Use(After through mixing)
- Sparying:- 90:10(Product:Craftanol I.P.Thinner)
- Apply the coating by brushing / spraying.
- Ignite the coating immediately after applying. In case of large moulds part mould to be coated & ignited immediately.
Craftanol – 100 is recommended for high temperature metals like Steels, Alloy Steels, high section cast irons and for copper base alloys. High temperature metals / heavy section cast iron / precision cast iron casting requires high temperature coating barriers which can withstand high metallostatic pressure of liquid metal to prevent Sand fusion / other problems related to Sand and to improve the surface finish of Casting.
Ensure that mould is completely dry before pouring liquid metal. Ensure proper mixing to obtain uniform coating all over mould. Excess thickness results in rough surface.
40 Kg P.C.