- CRAFTANOL - 11M is a refractory coating with graphite as main refractory filler in spirit base carrier.
- CRAFTANOL - 11M is a ready for use (RFU) coating having excellent suspension properties.
- CRAFTANOL - 11M it is mainly recommended for all C.I. casting.
- It can be applied by brushing / dipping/ spraying.
- CRAFTANOL - 11 M can be applied by brushing/ dipping/ spraying.
- For brushing CRAFTANOL -11M is to be applied as it is after thorough mixing.
- Ignite the core/ mould immediately after coating.
- For dipping or spraying CRAFTANOL - 11M can be used as it is or dilute to required consistency / viscosity by CRAFTANOL THINNER.
- Dilution should be 10% max by weight of coating, depending upon the type of the substrate on which coating is to be applied.
- General Note : When relative humidity is high >70% , proper care must be taken to dry the cores before assembling / pouring.
- Colour : Black
- Appearance : RFU liquid
- Specific gravity : 1.0 to 1.10 @ (27±3)°C
- Viscosity : 13 - 16 secs. by B4 cup @ (27±3)°C
- Coating by brushing : No peel off / No cracks
The physical property of CRAFTANOL - 11M is as follows : -
- Being flammable should be kept away from flames/ direct heat.
- 30 Kg. Plastic carboy