Craftcote – 21 paste is a Refractory Coating with Graphite as main Refractory Filler.
Craftcote – 21 paste is designed to cope up the present market situation of cost reduction.
Craftcote – 21 is supplied in paste form, which can be diluted by water as per the requirement of the process
- Take required quantity of CRAFTCOTE – 21 paste
- Dilute with water in the ratio of 1:2 (Product : Water)
- Ensure that the coating is mixed thoroughly for Homogeneity.
- Apply the coating on the mould as per requirement
- Air dry for 10-20 min.
- Oven dry @ temperature of 150 – 160 C for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that the mould is free from moisture.
Generally a separate tank should be used for dilution of the coating
CRAFTCOTE – 21 paste is developed as a techno-commercial advanced products for Molasses moulding system. Generally Graphite water base paints are recommended for C.I. Casting. CRAFTCOTE – 21 PASTE is designed to acquire all the properties of ready for use product when diluted with water at shop floor and given sufficient period
It can be applied by brushing / dipping/ spraying. It gives excellent surface finish on casting.
The physical properties of CRAFTCOTE - 21 paste is as follows :: -
- Colour : Black
- Appearance : Paste
- Coating by dipping / Brushing/ Spraying :No peel off / No cracks on dilution 1 : 2( Product : Water )
50Kg HDPE Carbouy