CRAFTCOTE-4044 is blend of zircon and graphite water based coating developed for cast iron castings. It has remarkable stability of suspension, good covering ability with firm bonding on substrate.
- CRAFTCOTE – 4044 mix thoroughly and then use for brushing after dilution by ratio (100 : 10-15 ) (product : water) or by Keeping baume of diluted product in the range 70 –80 deg.be
- After applying coating, air dry it (core / mould) for 20 to 30 minutes and then dry in oven at 150° C to 160° C for 30 -40 minutes or by torching for heavy moulds / cores.
CRAFTCOTE - 4044 is having advantage as a versatile foundry coating, mainly for Grey Iron and S.G. iron industries.
CRAFTCOTE – 4044 has good refractoriness, good binding properties, provides smooth surface to casting surface.
: The physical properties of CRAFTCOTE – 4044 are as follows : -
- Colour : Black
- Appearance : Thick Liquid
- Specific Gravity : 1.75 – 1.85 @ 27 ± 3°C
- Coating on Cold box / No bake core by brushing on dilution 100:10-15 (P: W) : No peel off / No cracks
- % Solids @ 100 – 110 deg.c : 65 ± 3
40 / 35 Kg P.C.