CRAFTCOTE – 6005
(Mix refractory water base coating)
- CRAFTCOTE – 6005 is aqueous, mixed refractory filler base coating with unique insulating
- It is a thick coating specially designed for cast iron casting.
- It has good rheological properties having hallowed small spherical refractory filler for added benefits.
- CRAFTCOTE – 6005 is recommended for all C.I. casting
- It can be applied by dipping / over pouring application.
- Coating is to be diluted with water to get desired viscosity.
- It is recommended to maintain viscosity by B4 cup 14-16 secs to get good casting finish.
- After applying coating air dry it for 10 to 20 minutes and then dry in oven at
150-160 C for min.
- 20 minutes or by torching ensuring the complete evaporation of water from
- Colour : Blackish grey
- Appearance : Liquid
- Specific gravity : 1.40 to 1.60 @ (27±3)°C
- Viscosity by B4 cup on 100: 30 (product : water) : : 14 – 16 sec. @ (27±3)°C
- Coating on shell / cold box core by dipping / over pouring : No peel off , no cracks
- 30 kg HDPE bucket
- 30 kg carboy.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium