DIEDRESS - 2212
DIEDRESS-2212 is a Water Base Die coat required for Pressure Die castings of Aluminium Based
- DIEDRESS-2212 is a Water Base Die coat required for Pressure Die castings of Aluminium Based Alloys.
- DIEDRESS-2212 mainly designed with(Parafinic), polymeric compound and additives which will not affect post treatment on castings.
- DIEDRESS-2212 is used for Die cooling and easy release of Aluminium Based pressure die castings.
- Higher Dilution ratio
- Excellent releasing properties
- No staining/deposition on the die casting
- Post treatment on casting possible.
- Excellent anti-weld properties
- No odd smell
- Homogeneous emulsion without separation.
- It is to be diluted with Water @ 1:100 to150 Stir well before use.
- It is to be applied by Spraying.
- Appearance :- Off-White Liquid.
- Specific Gravity :- 0.97 to 1.00
- Viscosity B4 cup :- 13 to 16 secs
- pH (as it is) :- 7 - 9
- Dilution ratio for intricate castings should be low.
- For dilution, De-mineralized water is advisable in 'Hard Water' areas.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium