DIEDRESS – 4250E
Lubricant for die face and plunger lubricant in high pressure die-casting
- DIEDRESS – 4250E is a graphite base creamy lubricant specially developed for lubrication of deep
draw and difficult release areas on die face and as plunger lubricant.
- In pressure die casting process, molten aluminum is injected into the die cavity at a very high velocity.
- This leads to attack of molten aluminum on die face which results to soldering or welding of
castings to the die face.
- The problem of soldering is more severe in hot spot areas such as in-gates,
runners, deep draws, plungers etc.
- Normal graphite in oil type lubricants tend to give stains or fumes etc.
- DIEDRESS – 4250E is designed in such a way that it imparts superior anti- soldering properties to die
surface and thus ensures easy casting release.
- Better casting quality.
- Increases plunger tip life.
- Reduce rejection as soldering is minimized.
- Improves productivity because of easy casting ejection and better plunger life
& thus reduces the down time.
- Consistent performance because of better suspension and easy remix ability
- Better working conditions because of less fumes.
- Stir the container well; ensure that die surface is clean before application of DIEDRESS -4250E.
- Apply DIEDRESS- 4250E on plunger tip, in the hot spot, deep draw areas etc. by brushing or
- Application frequency depends upon complexity of die.
- Appearance :- Black creamy liquid
- Specific Gravity :- 1.00 ± 0.1
- Avoid direct exposure to flame and fire.
- Replace lid tightly after use.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium