DIEDRESS - PL
Oil base plunger lubricant for high pressure die-casting
- DIEDRESS - PL is yellow creamy graphite -free lubricant specially developed for plunger lubrication in high pressure die casting.
- In pressure die casting process, the molten aluminum is injected into the die cavity through a cylindrical sleeve by plunger that forces the molten metal in to the die cavity through a narrow orifice at high speed and pressure
- Proper lubrication is essential to provide smooth filling of the die cavity which extends the life of sleeve and plunger tip.
- DIEDRESS - PL is designed in such a way that it imparts superior lubrication properties to plunger surface.
- Graphite-free lubricant giving clean working environment.
- Reduction in down time.
- Good thermal stability ensuring consistent results.
- Excellent wetting and lubrication properties.
- Increases plunger tip and sleeve life
- Better working conditions because of less fumes.
- COLOUR:- Yellow to brown
- Appearance :- Liquid
- Viscosity by B4 Cup@24-30°C :- 70 – 100 secs.
- Specific Gravity @24-30°C :- 0.89 – 0.99
- Use by automated drip system, brushing / swabbing method.
- 20 liters HDPE bucket
- 30 liters plastic carboy
- Avoid direct exposure to flame and fire.
- Replace lid tightly after use.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium